Thursday, May 29, 2014

Commitment

May Journal Project                            Day 29


Commitment - |kəˈmitmənt| - noun
the state or quality of being dedicated to a cause, activity, etc.: the company's commitment to quality.
• a pledge or undertaking: I cannot make such a commitment at the moment.
(usu. commitments) an engagement or obligation that restricts freedom of action: business commitments | young people delay major commitments including marriage and children.


I'm commited to many things.  My husband, children, family and friends.  I run/walk a minimum of 3 miles a day, part of my commitment to my health.  I'm also commited to art, developing a business and writing a book.  Commitment requires discipline.  But some days it's tough!

"Commitment"                             MJP 29



Being committed to this journal project has required me to present some work that's not quite resolved. But I don't want a day to go by this month when I don't post.  So here's a work in progress.  

These pages are about how my husband and I met, and how our lives have been transformed.  One of our favorite things to do is sit quietly and enjoy a peaceful sunset. 

We're connected and commited - the key to our happiness.





No comments:

Post a Comment