It's the first week of 2014. My head is full of all the possibilities the new year holds.
But the holidays have worn me out! I traveled 2300 miles back and forth from Texas to Virginia. While I was on my "vacation" I was on a hamster wheel. Cook, clean, repeat. Our home was a revolving door as celebrated with family and friends. And while I think I enjoyed every minute of it much of the time was a blur of activities.
So I decided to start this year with a little exercise called a 30 Things Mind Dump. Here's what how:
1. Set a timer for 15 minutes
2. Write a list of 30 things you'd like to have, do or be. Your list should include things that are attainable:
- soon (30 days or less)
- in the near future (31-365 days)
- in the distant future (to infinity and beyond)
3. After the timer goes off pull out a highlighter and marker 10 items that things that you might have a chance of getting, doing or being in the next 30 days.
Tomorrow - Climbing to your goal.