Set a Goal - 30 Days to Change
“A goal is a dream with a deadline.” Napoleon Hill
|My 30 Day Goal|
- Refer to your list of 30 from yesterday's exercise and pick a simple goal. Or break down a bigger goal into a smaller steps. (i.e. If you want to lose 30 pounds total, plan for 3-5 lbs. for the first 30 day challenge. Or if you want to save for a trip set a reasonable goal for 30 days like $100)
- Make a list of 30 daily actions you can do to get close to that goal.
- Draw a simple staircase with 30 steps. Write your goal at the top.
- Write a daily action on each step starting with this activity as your first step. Your daily actions can be repetitive. And you can do more than the actions listed on the step if you want. Just make sure you focus on at least one action a day.
- As you complete each daily action highlight that step.
- Get moving goal - Alternate 30 minutes of aerobic activity every other day with strength training, etc.
- Finding money - Design a budget, spending journal, look for waste, dollar jar, etc.
- Healthy eating - Food journaling, try a new recipe, water drinking, etc.