|"Wedding Day Sunrise"|
9 x 16 Acrylic on Canvas
- The beautiful sunrise as I walked on the beach offering up my prayers for the day
- Giggling at the hairdressers with MOB and the bridesmaids
- Walking up to the inn and seeing the beautiful decorations just as Sarah and her mom had planned
- Spending a few moments alone with Peter
- Visiting Sarah as she dressed, experiencing her excitment
- The hot bus ride to the church full of laughter
- Preparing for the ceremony- adjusting ties and picking lint off the groomsmen
- The moment Joe and I walked into the church feeling the love of all who were present
- The look on Peter's face when Sarah walked down the aisle - the definition of bliss
- The whole ceremony viewed through my happy tears
- The utter chaos of picture taking - getting my family together was like herding cats
- Entering the reception tent full of music, laughter and surprisingly very little ice
- The processional dance of the bridal party
- Peter and Sarah's first dance to "La Mer"
- Meeting, greeting, hugging & kissing as many guests as I could
- The toasts - Eric stole the show! "Just look at her," he kept saying as he talked about his new sister.
- Dancing, dancing, dancing. I remember the floor was overflowing during "Wagon Wheel"
- Peter's face when Sarah returned from changing into her going away outfit. It was like he'd just gotten the best gift ever!
- The last dance "Sara(h) Smile". I cried through the whole song.
- The bride and groom leaving to a pelting of glow sticks.
- Returning to the house finding Peter and Sarah there - So I got one more hug before I dropped them at The Lucky 12.
- Then the day after full of stories and laughter.
- I know there are more memories, but my cup is already running over! I didn't even cover the rest of the week.
|Photo by Genevieve Stewart|
|Photo by |
|Photo by Genevie Stewart|