Saturday, June 7, 2014

365 Days


Today I start the count down.


As I've said before living in Texas is a temporary thing for me. My home is in Virginia, as is most of my heart.  Both of my children and most of my family are there.  Many of my closest friends are on the east coast.  Forunatly Joe, my husband, has some family there too.  Jobs are keeping us here for a little while longer, but the end is near.


On June 6th, 2015 I'll be done.


Many times I've said to myself, "I'll be happier when. . . "  You can fill in the blank with just about anything.  But so often when I get to the "when" I'm still not happier.

So it's time to look for some happiness everyday as I count down the days.  I'll spend each day working on my dreams for my when.  Simple, daily, joyful actions and activites to make the jouney as sweet as the destination.

I may not find time to post every day,  but I will commit to daily happiness actions.   I re-discovered the joy I get from daily art creation during my May Journal Project.   I'll continue with those and lots of other activities and adventures.

My Happiness Actions today are:
1.  Sleep until I wake up naturally
2.  Walk with Dasher the dog
3.  Have dinner with Mara, my daughter-in-law's sister.

364. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment