Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Journal Project Day 31

May Journal Project               Day 31


As I create these photo collages on the last day of my journal recycling project I am amazed by the amount of art I shared.   Some of these journal entries are complete and some are still works in progress. Yet all of them show my love of creating art.   I love to use pens, paints, pencils, stamping and collage to bring together words, images and colors.  I love to doodle and dream.  And I love to inspire others.

While my May Journal Project is complete, I'm not done.  I plan on continuing to rework more and more pages and will share them often on my blog.  With summer break beginning at the end next week my schedule becomes very different. I'll be on the road a lot heading to and from Virginia with many stops along the way.  I'll carry my journals and supplies with me so I can continue to create everyday.




Thanks for following my blog this month.  I hope you'll consider starting your own art journal.  If you happen to be in Fredericksburg, VA this summer let me know.  I'm going to have art journal workshops as often as I can!






2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. It sounds like you had a very good time doing the things you wanted to do. No doubt you increased your skills, and you will continue to even more in the coming months. I clicked around on some of the pictures. Good luck with your ambition to create something every day. Indeed, "All things are difficult before they are easy". Alana visiting from UBC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you sell your work of art online? How's that going for you?

    ReplyDelete