Friday, May 9, 2014

Truth

May Journal Project - Day 9

"Truth"                    MJP Day 9
Underneath this art is a journal post about how someone deceived me.  It was a sad entry,  full of pain and heartache.  So I decided to cover it with a list of things I know to be true.

What would be on your list?

******************************************************************************
I think my next journal entry should be on improving my handwriting.  Here's what my list says:

10 Things I know to be true

  1. God exists
  2. Love hurts
  3. Love heals
  4. Day comes after night
  5. Guilt is a useless emotion
  6. Chocolate is good
  7. Tomorrow is another day
  8. You have to forgive to forget
  9. You can only trust the trustworthy
  10. Good things are worth waiting for





4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and inspirational idea! I have yet to get into art journaling, but your post makes me want to try. Great way to turn something sad into something uplifting. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I do love the creative process. You should try it!

      Delete
  2. This is indeed a good list how about adding to the list:
    Start each day with a clean slate.
    Spread a smile its free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas. It should be a growing list!

    ReplyDelete